Before anything else,
The mystery blogger award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
The award was first started by Okoto Enigma.
Moving on, let’s talk about me being nominated for this award. I can’t come about to tell how excited I was when I read the lovely, Rachel’s, post and her nominations for the mystery blogger award. Trust me, there’s not even a hint of exaggeration in this recounting of the happiness I felt when nominated. It was less about the award batch and more about the support I was getting back from this blogging community. Being appreciated is definitely on my list of milestones and this is the start to it; I was bound to be ecstatic.
Now, there are a few rules to abide by:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
LET’S GET THIS ROLLING
Three Things About Myself:
There isn’t a particular set of ideas that these things should be revolving around so I would include one thing that’s good, one thing that depends on perspective and one thing that’s certainly bad.
- I’ve a well-functioning brain…no, not because I’m an A-level student but because I can feel emotions, cry with(out) reason, think (un)wisely and love unconditionally.
- I’m a vegetarian by default (default because my parents have always been a vegan) but scrambled eggs and sausage pasta can get to me through the vegan walls I’ve grown up in.
- I’m extremely short-tempered. It’s something I’ve been working on but a few things can ignite a fire in me, and not in the good way.
Questions By Rachel:
What is your favorite hobby?
Definitely Learning. I’m not limiting this to the studious category of learning but everything in general. I love to learn about places, people and pointless things. I work on the quote by Mahatma Gandhi―“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
How long have you been blogging, and why did you start to blog?
It’s been a month and a few days since I started this blog. Blogging has been on my ultimate list of to-do tasks and I felt this was the best time to check the box. I love how difficult it is to manage a blog, and have followed a ton of blogs all these years, and trying it first-hand gives me more insight. Being addressed as a blogger is itself a huge, and the most important, reason to have started this blog in first place.
What would your dream job be?
My dream job would be doing something that would change at least one person’s life, everyday, either as a doctor or a blogger.
What is your favorite movie or book?
There are so many, don’t make me do this, haha! Well, the main criteria that I base off a movie/book is if I bawled my eyes out or laughed my head off through them. But my favorites are those that make me do both.
To name a few movies: Taare Zameen Par [India], P.K. [India], La Vita e Bella [Italy], My Name Is Khan [India], Children of Heaven [Iran], The Edge Of Heaven [Turkey], Silver Linings Playbook [America].
To name a few books: All The Light We Cannot See [Anthony Doerr], The Absolute True Diary Of A Part-Time Indian [Sherman Alexie], Warm bodies [Isaac Marion], The Namesake [Jhumpa Lahiri].
If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Walking on my knees. I love walking on my knees, maybe because I directly started walking and didn’t crawl as a baby so that thing is paying off. Unfortunately, my knees now look roasted and rough…like my elbows.
My Current Best Post:
I’m nominating these wonderful bloggers who write amazing things and are awesome humans!
My questions for them:
- What is the one thing you’ll never blog about?
- What is your biggest blogging inspiration?
- If you had the chance to hand over your blog to one of your family members, who will they be and why?
- What is that one category you want to add to your blog but now is not the time?
- [Weird Q] Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
Please leave a link to your posts once they’re up, here in the comments, so I can check them out!